Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
System test activities in the automotive industry represent a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
As a system test engineer, you will have the chance to work with the latest automotive-specific tools, on the newest, most interesting and diverse products on the market (Tire-Pressure Monitoring Systems, Fully Digital Instrument Clusters, Car Key Fobs, Digital Tachographs, Sensors, Radars, Body Control Units and many more).
If you are smart, eager to learn, attentive to details, and willing to work in a team with individuals that share the same values and capabilities, we would be more than happy to have you onboard.
- In-depth analysis of customer requirements
- Creation of test specification
- Test Automation by using automotive industry-specific tools (internal and external)
- Execution of tests and generation of test reports according to the defined test process
- Development of test tools
- Issue reporting and tracking by using specific tools
- Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, Software Development, EE Development, ME Development and Quality Engineer in verifying and interpreting the test results
- Building test setups and test environments tailored for each specific product
- Test Management tasks on local or project level
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com