Senior Technical Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter required by global market leading software firm. This is a great opportunity to further develop your tech recruitment capabilities and networks within the burgeoning Belgrade tech sector. Office based in central Belgrade.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will own and deliver the end to end recruitment process for (mainly) tech roles for the Belgrade software development centre.
Key duties will include:
- Proactively identifying, sourcing and engaging high quality and niche IT candidates using best practice sourcing tools and techniques
- Managing hiring managers and other stakeholders to ensure a swift and effective recruitment process and exceptional stakeholder and candidate experiences
- Managing candidates to ensure maximum candidate engagement, offer acceptance and subsequent length of tenure
- Support the Talent Acquisition leadership to forecast hiring needs and develop effective attraction and recruitment strategies to meet them
The successful Senior Technical Recruiter will have strong experience of:
- Successfully delivering end to end technical/IT recruitment services within the Belgrade area
- Autonomously planning and executing successful recruitment campaigns for tech/IT skillsets within the Belgrade area
- Expertise in effective candidate sourcing strategies, tools and techniques for recruiting tech candidates in Belgrade
- Producing business orientated management information
- Working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs
- Exhibiting at recruitment events/fairs etc.
You will also have a bachelor's degree and a thorough understanding of legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination, employment risks for contractors).
The Senior Technical Recruiter will benefit from:
- Working within a highly supportive and engaging company culture, where work-life balance and career development are highly valued and promoted
- Recruiting for a company that are the global market leader within the field of Intellectual Property management - they literally power the worlds ideas!
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2019.