Introducing Arcadis Gen
Are you interested in joining a start up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services?
We are creating a new entity focused upon accelerating the investment and development of digital solutions which support the asset lifecycle and will position Arcadis as a digital front runner in the fields of digitized asset management, cities and mobility. Our focus is upon accelerating our ability to bring highly scalable digital propositions quickly and seamlessly to both existing and new Arcadis clients across the globe.
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry leading products, platforms and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
The Opportunity – To Amplify Connection and Ecosystem Development
We are looking for:
Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Technical related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of experience with testing web and mobile applications
- Understanding of mobile and web architectures, software development and networking
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation
- Ability to design test cases and test plans
- Experience in bug tracking tools (Jira), test case management tools (XRay) and test automation tools (Selenium, Appium, JMeter and SoapUI)
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Translate functional requirements to test scripts and test scenarios
- Design test cases and test plans
- Develop, maintain and execute automated scripts
- Execute different types of tests such as functional, load, stress, security and regression tests
- Monitor test execution, gather metrics and provide reports to the team or management
- Participate in designing and building testing framework and defining testing standards
- Show methodical approach in solving complex problems
- Follow scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- Clear analytical thinking and problem-solving mentality; capable of challenging and guiding less experienced colleagues and client stakeholders
- Excellent personal time management and priority setting skills
- Able to perform well under intense pressure and troubleshoot
- Enjoy working with people and have a genuine interest in a technical support role
- Concern for customer service, quality, and consistency
- Genuinely interested in and committed to the delivery of World Class Enterprise Asset Management and Safety solutions
Who Are We?
At Arcadis Gen we have a mantra which is to be Bold, Agile and to deliver Accelerated Growth, this focuses our efforts and defines the way in which we will deliver to the market.
- Our spirit, makes us unique, binds us together and sits at the very essence of who we are and how we ‘show’ up.
- Our fear of failure is mitigated by a thirst for positive disruption.
- We demonstrate intellectual humility – we can admit we are wrong and may change our options often, when new information or insights come to hand.
- We value talent, skill & knowledge but prize agility and adaptability above all else.
- We are optimists believing that we can and we will always find a way…..mindset matters.
We are motivated and driven by:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be inventive and free from tight organizational constraints.
- A desire to learn and grow, to push and challenge ourselves and to test the limits of our potential.
- To attempt the extraordinary, motivated to achieve even in the face of set back or obstacle.
- To collaborate, pursuing shared rather than individual goals, believing that we do our best work when we default to ‘open’ rather than ‘closed’.
- Playing a role on the global stage, leading and influencing the future of our industry and sector and by deeply understanding the needs of our clients.
Leadership at Arcadis Gen
- Leadership at Arcadis Gen is not based on principles of power and control but rather on encouraging self-determination, experimentation and creativity. Our leaders actively:
- Encourage experimentation: The role of a leader is not to reduce risks or prevent failures, but to create an environment resilient enough to take these risks and handle the missteps.
- Instill trust: Silos are the enemy of agility, to be truly agile requires foundations built on trust, discipline and single-minded focus, collaboration and transparency are essential to success.
- Cultivate diversity of thought: Believe that different views, healthy debate and respectful conflict are good things, they are the catalysts for creativity & will fuel our innovation
Deadline for applications: 23.02.2020.