Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic financial transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for a
Senior Transaction Data Warehouse Administrator
based in our Belgrade office
Euronet Worldwide is seeking for Senior Transaction Data Warehouse (TDW) Administrator responsible to lead the TDW Administration team, provide technical support for the business critical TDW system according the SLA, OLA. Ensure the error free operation and the timely and quality completion or production incidents and operational requests. Review, evaluate and approve production changes. Train and improve the TDW Admin team knowledge level.
Reporting to Manager of EEFT IT PC Applicaton Support.
- Understand the business and technical and operational requirements of the supported database and its related code and applications
- Ensure the high availability and error free operation of the TDW servers and databases according to the OLAs, SLAs and make sure the industrial and company security standards are followed.
- Install and upgrade database server and related application tools, allocate system storage and plan future storage requirements
- Modify Database structure, maintain system security and ensure compliance, Database user and permission management and review
- Execute performance monitoring and optimization, backup and restore data, disaster recovery planning and execution
- Provide Database and Application Administration related 2nd and 3rd Level support and on demand Database and Application on-call support
- Actively participate in external and internal audits, drive TDW and database upgrades and enhancement, provide subject matter expertise for new project implementations
- 3+ years of experience in MS SQL environment, both in administration and development SQL (SQL 2005-2016)
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database issues, database based application issues, knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, high availability features.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- High analytical and technological and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Teamwork; multi-tasking; good oral communication is a must.
- Pay close attention to detail, develop creative solutions for complex and abstract problems
- Should be able to work in multicultural and geographically spread environment.
- Ability to liaise with internal department and 3rd party vendors / developers.
- Willingness to periodically travel and work from abroad (Europe)
- Experience in managing team of DBAs, task assignment, team motivation experience
- Wide general knowledge in related IT areas (server administration, storage, networking, virtualization, security)
- Oracle, MySQL / MariaSQL experience is an advantage
- Experiences in highly database-based OLTP applications
- Experiences with large Data Warehouses
- Experiences in .NET development (ASP.Net, C#)
- ITIL/ISO 20000 certificate.
- Professional and international working environment;
- Opportunity to advance professionally;
- Competitive salary package;
- Friendly team atmosphere.
If you are interested and possess the skills and personality as described above, we are looking forward for your application. Please send your Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Deadline for applications: 12.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno