Baya Dynamics (BD) is a small, growing, central London based design-tech start-up. We focus on producing immersive VR, AR, and mixed reality environments and data services to deliver innovative projects for our clients within the hospitality, leisure, and travel sectors.
We’re creatively adapting leading-edge video gaming technologies and enterprise systems to develop our services. We aim to make innovative and progressive changes in the architectural-visualisation landscape and bring global teams together through collaborative working tools.
We are looking for a forward-thinking person who's up for a challenge and has the experience, skills, and enthusiasm to do things differently.
The aim of this role is to assume ownership, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of work assigned and to assist the project lead to deliver project(s) to the highest level of professional competency and industry standards, working closely with designers to interpret and visualise design briefs from start all the way through to photo real quality images, animation or other agreed format according to agreed programme and to the highest standard
The activities described below represent what is required from the role of a Senior UE Artist and should not be seen as a prescriptive list of activities. These activities may, from time to time, be reviewed and changed in line with changing business requirements. This will be done in consultation with the role holders. Company policies and procedures must be adhered to in all activities
There are likely to be a number of projects/activities at any one time of various sizes and at various stages and project teams will consist of professionals with varying degrees of skill and experience. You will provide direction and support to other members of the team as required. Whilst you will be involved and/or consulted in the general management and decision-making processes of the Studio (relevant to your area of expertise), your primary function will include the following:
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in Unreal Engine and VR related workflows.
- Basic understanding of Studio Max, Vray, Photoshop, Premier, AfterFX as well as other relevant software and plug-ins.
- Proficient in texturing 3d assets.
- Excellent rendering skills
- Experience managing a small team
- Ability to work in a team and take instruction.
- Ability to work with demanding clients and timeframes.
- Able to follow established File/Project structure and other rules and processes
- Able to interpret Architectural and Interior Design drawings and other related information.
- Solutions focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of wider industry trends and standards.
- Project management
- 3d modelling of Interior/Exterior spaces as well as furniture and lighting fixtures.
- Creation of texture assets and Texturing of 3d assets
- Rendering to Photoreal quality as well as other rendering looks techniques.
- Contributing to the production and preparation of presentations, to include coloured renderings and other presentation material as necessary.
- Joint and collective responsibility for maintaining the project files.
Baya Dynamics Ltd.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, octagon point 5 cheapside