At Carnegie Technologies we bring together the best and the brightest to challenge the status quo and develop real, revenue-generating communications products that take advantage of the fundamental shifts in the communications technology ecosystem. Founded in 2010 following a successful 20-year history operating wireless networks and developing adjunct communications products, Carnegie Technologies is a communications company with industry experience and engineering teams on four continents. We have deep expertise in software development for mobile devices and cellular core network operations, that we now leverage to drive the development of the next generation of communications technology such as connectivity expansion to remote areas, network performance enhancements, and the world’s only comprehensive out-of-the-box IoT solution.
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment.
Our office in Belgrade is seeking to hire a Senior Web Developer. If you want to join our team of enthusiasts of all professional backgrounds we would gladly welcome you on board!
Senior Web Developer
- Experience with Bootstrap, SCSS, Cross-Browser compatibility and Responsive Design
- JS-based build tools like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Bower...
- ES6 basics
WOULD BE TAKEN AS ADVANTAGE
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience on mobile or web development teams
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines (W3C)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- 5+ years of experience with responsibilities as defined in this advertisement
- 3+ years of experience in programming with any high-end or scripting language
- Solid technical English
- Ability to use wide variety of technologies and tools
- Good team playing and communication skills
- Task and priority switching on daily basis is not a problem
- Ability to deep dive into a problem if found
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Design and implement solutions.
- Write and maintain Web apps and libraries
- Troubleshoot issues
- Write unit and instrumentation tests
- Code review
- Share knowledge with other colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance/Pension funding
- Sports activities twice a week
- FitPass program for individual recreation
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee
- Possibility for professional growth
- English language course with a native speaker
- Relaxed and inspiring working environment
We are located in the city center near the fast growing and changing area of Savamala District.
Let’s innovate together!
Deadline for applications: 09.01.2019.