Senior in Financial Services and Risk Management
We are expanding our Financial Services and Risk Management (FSRM) team, which is part of larger Business Advisory team. We are looking for suitable candidates for senior consultancy positions.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to learn about risk management, financial management, regulatory landscape that is applied in banks and other financial institutions in Serbia and abroad.
- Dynamic workplace through which you will cover broad range of hot topics. We have insight into different practices, strong knowledge base and good training programs. We actively invest in development of our people (including different trainings, certificates etc.) so they could reach their full potential.
- To be part of a team that counts around 10 relatively young and carefully selected people. Since consulting business is all about good relationships, we tend to maintain them not only with our clients but also among ourselves.
- Motivating financial and healthcare package
Candidate should have:
- BSc/MSc degree in domain of risk management, banking, economics, financial management, financial and applied mathematics, statistics, accounting or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Excellent spoken and written English
- For senior consultancy positions 3 or more years of relevant experience is required (preferably in banks, central banks, consulting/audit companies)
- Relevant professional certificates are not required, but will be considered as an advantage (FRM, PRM, CFA, ACCA, or other)
- Coding and data analytics skills in VBA, R, Python, SPSS, MATLAB and similar is not required, but will be considered as an advantage.
Care to join us?
Please submit your resume until 31.08.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.