Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Senior QA Engineer - Team Lead (remote role based in Europe).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Would you like to lead the QA team testing applications with up to 1 million users and more?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is the role about?
You will play an important part in our company’s product development process. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure the software runs smoothly and meets client needs and expectations, while being cost-effective. Ultimately, you will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
In this role you will be:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source tools
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Investigating the causes of non-conforming software and training users to implement solutions
- Tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a confident manual and automation software tester
- Has at least 2 years of experience in software development
- Has at least 2 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Has worked in the past as QA Engineer, Senior QA, Lead Software Testing Specialist or similar
- Has experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Has hands-on experience with both, white box and black box testing and automated testing tools
- Has experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Ideal, but not a must:
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Previous experience in fintech industry
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Previous experience in a successful start-up environment
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Senior QA Engineer - Team Lead to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu