Global IT Factory is an innovative company that delivers excellence in the fields of IT and technology. We are a global group with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne, Australia. Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in the APAC region. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so. Recently we have succeeded in getting our first big customer for our own solution in the education domain and now, we are looking forward to acquiring many new customers in the global market.
Currently, opportunity exists for a competent and self-driven individual to work in our Belgrade office as
Senior QA Engineer
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for quality assurance tasks execution and coordination in our dynamic and high intensity environment.
Essential duties include:
- Analysing available requirements documentation.
- Talking to the client to understand business domain, requirements and the scope of the project.
- Working and coordination with PM, software developers and project support teams.
- Preparation of the Test Plans and Test Results documents.
- Execution of the tests according to the Test Plan (stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, scalability testing, security testing etc.).
- Management and execution of automated Tests.
- Participating in development activities.
- Working on multiple projects.
You will need to have the following attributes to be considered for the role:
- Good knowledge of SDLC and testing methodologies.
- Experience with bug tracking tools, test case management tools and automation test tools.
- Familiarity with Agile methods and Scrum.
- Proactive, result driven, creative and open person with strong client orientation.
- Exceptional communication skills (written as well as oral).
- Able to take initiative, manage own workload, and assume responsibility for tasks.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and innovative thinking.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and apply new skills and approaches, team player (for example, learning some coding and test automation skills).
The following attributes are desirable:
- Previous software testing experience (>3 years of solid experience).
- Technical design documentation skills.
- A proven track record of agile testing.
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
We are offering:
- A position with standard full-time working hours.
- Work in young and dynamic team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- One day a week working from home option.
- Opportunity and support to learn new skills and further up your career.
- Private health insurance.
Quick learners, self-driven and motivated persons, even with less experience, are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please forward us your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter.
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Deadline for applications: 16.06.2019.
Global IT Factory
Global IT Factory is a Software Engineering Group focused on the complete software development cycle – from the idea, through the design and implementation, to the production and maintenance of complex software solutions. We are a global group with offices in Belgrade and Melbourne (Australia). Our clients are some of the very well-known companies in the APAC region. We have delivered solutions in many different fields of technology and are successfully continuing to do so. Our services End-to-End…Više o poslodavcu