At USEO, we work on start-ups from different parts of the world. We choose projects carefully because we want to do what we believe in. And when we believe, we build long and friendly relationships with our clients. We are a team - we value openness, commitment, good working atmosphere and job satisfaction.
We are looking for a support for one of our largest clients. We have been cooperating for many years now. We’ve built a fantastic relationship and we have a lot of fun working together.
A few words about the project:
The largest platform in Switzerland which supports young people in their first career steps. It helps students to find their first apprenticeship as well as the profession which they will feel passionate about. We develop useful and up-to-date tools for apprenticeship seekers and apprenticeship companies. Our contribution strengthens cooperation between people and promotes skilled workers with high innovative strength. Each person is involved in every stage of development of the project and has a real impact on its development and the final effect.
Who exactly are we looking for?
A nice and ambitious person who will become part of the team and will work with us on a project based on the following technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, Docker / Kubernetes, Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD.
What can we offer?
- high decision-making, real impact on the course of the project
- you will feel appreciated and your work will be valued
- international team
- flexible working hours
- possibility of remote work
- freedom in choosing the equipment you want to work on
- comfortable office in the very center of Wrocław (for volunteers)
- pleasant atmosphere, a good team, great coffee and going out together (but if someone doesn't like it, don't force it!)
- if you live in another country, we can help you move to Poland (if you want)
What will you be doing?
- working on a new architecture based on solutions such as micro-services, Event Sourcing and DDD
- implementation of new functionalities
- refactoring of existing code
- API development
- code review and documentation
- bug fixing
What do we expect?
- excellent knowledge of Ruby and / or Ruby On Rails
- several years of experience in creating commercial projects based on Ruby / Rails
- very good knowledge of Git
- good communication skills (in English)
- knowledge of the following technologies will be a bonus: Docker / Kubernetes, Event Sourcing, CQRS, Domain Driven Design.
Do you want to ask us anything? Not sure if you meet the requirements? Write to us!
USEO Sp. z o.o.
At USEO, we work on start-ups from different parts of the world. We choose projects carefully because we want to do what we believe in. And when we believe, we build long and friendly relationships with our clients. We value openness, commitment, good working atmosphere and job satisfaction.Više o poslodavcu