Traffic Runners is a multi-faceted digital agency specializing in SaaS development and marketing. We've been building software professionally for the last decade, working on code bases ranging from VC funded start ups to fortune 500 giants. We've been using Ruby On Rails since it's inception and recently started using Python and Django.
Aside from consulting, we love to build and market our own SaaS platforms and since 2014 TrafficRunners has created products used by thousands of individuals and businesses across a variety of markets. We know first hand what it takes to bring an idea from inception to reality through to acquisition.
We are currently working on two SEO SAAS solutions and need a talented python developer to join our team.
Things you'll be working on:
- Writing high-quality code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Support full lifecycle development using Python/Django/Postgres to support product development.
- Develop and test reusable and maintainable code using the existing application framework.
- Implement custom business logic and integrate with backend APIs and databases
- Deploy projects to staging and production environments
- Work on designing and integrating APIs into the platform.
- Partner with product managers to establish scalable, efficient, and automated data processes
- Participate in daily Scrum standups, and commit/deploy new code daily.
- Solid experience in Python programming using Django and Postgres.
- Familiarity with GitHub for version control.
- Experience building web APIs
- Experience consuming web APIs
- Solid experience with design patterns and secure coding practices
- Familiarity with Django Rest Framework and RESTful API best practices
- Strong unit test and debugging skills (pytest, TDD)
- Comfortable with Flake8, PyLint, Black code linting
- Comfortable with type hinting (mypy)
- Knowledge of Postgres, both database modeling and efficient querying and updates
- Experience with web scraping
- Experience working with Microservices and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS services
- Data Science background/experience
Why you will love working here:
- Remote work
- In-house projects, focused on quality
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can work remotely, grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits, please submit your CV in English.
Traffic Runners, LLC
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 1078 Howard #301