Service Delivery Analysts form an integral part of Arcadis Gen’s customer experience ensuring the impression we leave with our customers is both positive and proactive. The role of Service Delivery Analyst resides with our Service Delivery Operations team and is pivotal in our ability to build strong effective relationships with our customers.
Our Analysts are responsible for providing high quality second line service and technical support to customers using our technologies, products and solutions. Strong technical and problem-solving skills are essential. You will form part of an established but transforming team therefore need to be both proactive and reactive in your approach whilst possessing a drive to learn and develop.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone and email
- Troubleshooting high/priority/routine complex to non-complex incidents and delivering technical resolutions in accordance with our Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Routing and directing tickets that cannot be resolved to the correct team or expert within Arcadis Gen and our third-party suppliers and partners
- Using and producing Known Error reports, Root Cause Analysis reports, documenting workarounds and Problem Management plans
- Use Service Management tools to track and monitor service desk activity, produce reports and analytics alongside analysing trends and patterns.
- Resolving customer enquiries, requests for support and/or information. Using technical expertise to deliver resolutions within agreed KPI’s and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Collaborating with other technical specialists across the Arcadis Gen biosphere
- Producing technical knowledge base documentation such as Root Cause Analysis, Resolution articles, Known Error documents, service architectures and solution articles
- Supporting service transition activities (both new and decommissioning) including working with Service Delivery Managers, Operations Managers and the Service Management Office to design effective transition plans
- Inputting to Service Design activities as required
- Working collaboratively with a range of multidisciplinary technical teams including development, architecture and customer success
- Where appropriate, leading and/or contributing to Service Reviews
- Supporting the Service Desk with the production of service analytics, reports and dashboards
- Supporting and contributing to continuous improvement and process development as required.
WHAT YOU BRING
Our ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience of working in a busy service desk or service delivery environment for organisations delivering complex software and hosting services.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Excellent technical skills including the ability to problem solve, troubleshoot, and conduct analysis / investigation of incidents and problems
- Experience in a customer facing role in a software / IT based organisation
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements/circumstances
- Experience of capturing knowledge base material
- Experience of automated monitoring and checking for alerts
- Experience of collaborating across multiple technical teams
- Self-motivated and proactive in approach
- Customer centric meaning the customer is at the heart of your work
- Willingness and ability to work in a shift pattern (“Follow the Sun” model)
- Natural curiosity and ability to problem solve
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Previous experience in a service or technical support role
- ITIL V3 or V4 or the willingness to undertake the training
- Experience of supporting services that operate within business-critical scenario’s
- Exposure to MS Azure and/or AWS environments
Arcadis Gen is a strongly values led organization. Our values have been based on the deep beliefs of our Founder and built and integrated upon by our people. They are considered to be ‘living’ and we work hard to integrate them into all that we do from the way we give each other feedback, to our annual Gen-ius awards.
- An environment with the innovative culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, but with the security of a new venture backed by a large publicly listed company.
- A commitment to the principles of flexible working to enable you to have your ideal work-life integration.
- A series of Healthy Working Practices across Gen, including Thinking Thursdays, a day dedicated each week to minimising meetings and maximising opportunities to reduce the cognitive load.
- Social events (virtual for the time-being) and gratitude programmes, including vouchers on your birthday.
- And of course,
- Compensation and discretionary performance incentive schemes which acknowledge and reward your contribution, informed by market data provided by leading global experts Willis Towers Watson.
- Leading healthcare, financial and wellbeing benefits, including financial support for your professional registration and accreditation.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Find us on your favourite social media platform:
- Learn about our values www.arcadisgen.com/Values
- Learn about Gen’s purpose: www.arcadisgen.com/Strategy
- Meet some of our people: Gen's Values (vimeo.com)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis Gen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role. All employment is based on merit and business need.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu