ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, successful fast-growing company ABB, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position: Service Engineer
- Providing service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in line with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines
- Performing service tasks such as installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently; identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories
- Coordinating, preparing and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation
- Identifying new sales opportunities by maintaining a good and regular relationship with customers
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities
- Reporting unsafe practices and incidents to authorities
- High School or University degree in the area of electrical engineering
- At least one year of experience on similar position
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of English
- Good PC skills (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Driving license B category
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us www.gigroup.rs.
Gi Group posluje u oblasti privremenog i trajnog zapošljavanja, regrutacije i selekcije, HR konsaltinga i treninga, kao i u različitim oblastima srodnih usluga. Zahvaljujući svojoj direktnoj prisutnosti, kao i strateškim partnerstvima, grupa posluje u preko 30 zemalja u Evropi, Aziji i Americi.
Želimo ... Saznajte više