NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Service Planner-Polish Speaker
Location: BELGRADE, SRB
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Coordinates, monitors and improves fields service activities for an organization;
- Provides supports and guidance to service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair;
- Work directly with customers in local language, answering calls, determining customer entitlement, and documenting requests for service; Maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers, obtaining regular progress updates for outstanding work orders, and handling all messages that are required to be transmitted to engineers within the territory;
- Providing a central point of communication for engineers, handling any incoming messages that may require to be transmitted to the engineers within the territory;
- Ensures fields services are effective and customer requirements are met;
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Work environment involves rotation in work hours, weekend or holiday hours, and/or may require extended hours, as needed, to accommodate customer needs;
- The position is accountable for continuously receiving and handling high volumes of customer calls;
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Polish and English language
- 0-1 years of related experience
- Basic PC literacy; Keyboard proficiency; Understanding of Windows-based applications/tools
- Understanding of geographical areas and the ability to utilize mapping tools for assigning work orders
- Relationship building skills; Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Milentija Popovića 5a
- PIB: 107153981
- Matični broj: 20764406