Senior Server Administrator / Data Manager
Silver Bell Group is looking to recruit a Senior Server Administrator/Data Manager, for our client, who generates traffic for the financial investment world. This is a unique opportunity for an individual seeking a technical role with an ability to manage complex projects and campaigns that can efficiently implement effective business strategies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Actively support and assist the CMO in the following duties (but not limited to):
- Entry: Updating, enriching and validating data records in the database;
- Organization: Manage large volumes of data across multiple sources;
- Detail-oriented and analytical, strong problem-solving skills required;
- Effectively communicate professionally;
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge is required;
- Requires a bachelor’s or advanced degree in a computing-related discipline;
- Domain Management, setting email accounts and setting required TXT domain records, verifying domains with 3rd party solutions;
- Setting up working environments to make sure the marketers have all needed requirements;
- Ability to research and understand technical scenarios and understand how to apply various technical resources;
- Reliable, service-minded and highly organized with good time prioritization;
- Managing environments with an excellent ability to change/edit system configure files;
- The ability to set up cloud-based servers, and has a good understanding of network architectures and topologies;
- Has an understanding of networking concepts and the ability to utilize them.
- Fluent in English (other additional languages will be considered advantageous specifically German, Italian);
- Requires a strong technology background, preferably in a computer science or related degree;
- Excellent understanding of the design and function of a support system, and familiar with network architecture;
- Familiar with MySQL and normalization with the ability to manage large amounts of data;
- Highly proficient in the use of computers including the internet (prefer basic Linux experience but not required);
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data;
- Strong MS-Office skills specifically Excel;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Team Player with strong work ethic;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Understanding of the financial market, email marketing or affiliate marketing industry will be beneficial but not required.
- Incentive earnings;
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment;
- Free medical insurance;
- Working five days during the week (free weekend);
- Happy hour every Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV electronically. All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.