Our client is ISTRABENZ PLINI, a leading Slovenian gas company and the only Slovenian company that offers a complete solution of gases for use in industrial processes or household. ISTRABENZ PLINI supplies largest companies, hospitals, homes with gas and advanced gas technologies and other places where gas can contribute to quality of life. In line with their current local business development in Serbia, they are in a need of an experienced, versatile and highly responsible person for the position of a
Ensure secondary production activities (cylinders filling) and distribution, maintenance and operation of plants and machineries in compliance with Safety, Quality and Environments company standards company policies and local provisions.
- Ensure cylinders filling operations through coordination of the warehouse staff
- Coordinate distribution service to customers, ensuring safety, effectiveness, and timeliness of the deliveries, in compliance with defined standards and operational parameters defined by central departments
- Ensure a correct maintenance and testing of cylinders, machinery, and equipment within the site
- Ensure that production and handling of products and machinery are done in compliance with local provisions and all company policies; monitor and ensure that all authorizations and documentations requested by the law are fully in compliance
- Take care of relationship with suppliers, outsourcing companies, local authorities in coordination with the technical manager
- Ensure compliance with safety standards according to company policies and local provisions in cooperation with technical manager and managing director
- Control and ensure that all the staff respect safety policy and in particular the use of personal protection equipment including external people
- Report all safety events and near miss, report dangerous situations, potential gap versus company policies and local provisions, potentially dangerous situation for the safety of the people, assets and equipment, the environment and business integrity standards
- Advise and execute prevention action plans
- University degree in Technology, Chemistry or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in leading a team in production, maintenance, or warehouse
- Experience in negotiating and managing vendors and communication with local authorities and regulatory bodies
- English language – working knowledge
- Decisive, structured and mature professional with strong personal integrity
ISTRABENZ PLINI offers a creative job opportunity within international company along with a possibility for professional education and development. If you are interested in the above-described position, please send your CV in English, exclusively to HILL International e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
HILL International d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45
- PIB: 101011936
- Matični broj: 07514395