Site Reliability Engineer
This is an opportunity for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join a team supporting one of the highest traffic web services in the world.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting large scale services with a strong background in Python or Ruby programming to automate repetitive tasks.
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features, services, releases;
- Monitor site reliability and performance;
- Scale infrastructure to meet demand;
- Troubleshoot site down issues;
- Document system design and procedures.
- Have good troubleshooting skills;
- Have knowledge of monitoring tools (ELK stack is preferable);
- Have an ability to profile the code and find the root cause of performance issue;
- Have some knowledge of SQL;
- Linux systems administration knowledge;
- General networking skills/knowledge are a big plus.
- Experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems is a plus;
- Ability to travel to the USA for 3-6 months (not mandatory);
- Willingness to work in shifts (no night shifts)
- Good written & verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects;
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits package;
- Corporate social events;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Well-equipped office.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2020.