iPro Solutions is a Serbian software development house having an office in Belgrade and a head office in Malta, EU. iPro acts as a boutique software house creating bespoke software and also maintaining software for clients whilst acting as an integral extension of their own team. iPro boasts of a global client base, with a particular focus on the European market.
iPro in Serbia has a good-sized software development team and is now looking for skilled Site Reliability Engineer to join their existing Serbian team, working on an exciting project within the telecommunications industry.
Work can be carried out remotely or from our Belgrade office - this can be discussed with candidates.
The job description:
- Act as a Level 1 and Level 2 support for developed solutions
- Triage and solve tickets (both individual customer level and system level)
- Solve issues after conducting an effective root cause analysis
- Conduct pro-active maintenance and monitoring
- Recommend improvements to our development team to make applications more robust (performance, function, security)
- Good experience in logging and monitoring tools (ELK, Zabbix, Grafana …)
- Good experience with databases (especially MySQL)
- Good experience with Linux
- Ideally experience with Kubernetes deployments