Enikon d.d. is a construction company operating worldwide. It is specialized in the construction of industrial, petrochemical and power plants.
Having its own manufacturing as well as engineering capacities, Enikon offers execution of turn-key projects. The Company has been active worldwide, and, in recent years, it has primarily served the markets of West and East Africa.
The core markets Enikon serves are mining processing plants, power plants, refineries & petrochemical plants, distribution of crude oil & gas, cement and pharmaceutical industry.
More details could be find on our company webpage: www.enikon.com
Due to rising demand for our services on African market (Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Burkina Faso, Mauretania) we are looking for following human resources to join our dynamic site teams in Africa:
Site Technicians - Civil Works
- Technical administration on site
- Preparation of necessary documentation for QA QC
- Coordination with maintenance and logistic departments
What is required:
- On site experience with civil works in industrial plants
- Computer skills – MS Office, ACAD
- Team work
What we offer:
- Stimulating salary package including bonuses
- Working in international company with multinational team and Clients
- Food and accommodation on site
- Air tickets
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Further personal and international career development opportunities
If you are interested to become part of Enikon dynamic team, please send your CVs electronically.
Deadline for applications: 23.04.2019.