- 5+ years’ experience in Construction of Industrial Projects
- Motivated by environmental topics.
- Master’s degree or Engineer’s degree
- Serbian: Fluent
- English: Fluent (both written and spoken)
Required technical Skills:
Technical background in one or several of the following fields is suitable: Process/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, QA/QC
Required behavior Skills:
- Fast learner, Adaptable, problem-solving attitude
- Open to expand their knowledge to new disciplines and take on broad/transversal scope
- Detailed, organized, methodical approach to daily work
- Good communication skills and able to work well with others (internal/external stakeholders) both formally and informally depending on the situation.
- Is part of the Client PM team and follows up closely Progress and Quality of the Works on site in collaboration with the Site Manager
- Ensure the project is executed and delivered in accordance with the contract while striving to achieve the highest quality in the final delivery of the project to the Operation & Maintenance Team
- Follow up Site Deliveries and Site Progress and perform regular review against Programme
- Coordinate with EPC Contractor and Expert Supervisor Site Quality aspects (such as QA/QC & Certifications)
- Collect & Organize Site Documentation in anticipation of Mechanical & Electrical Completion
- Manage Project Snag List and follow up resolution of Snagging Items
- Follow up Commissioning until handover to O&M Team
- As a member of the PM Team, actively contributes to the Progress & Quality monitoring and reporting to various Project Stakeholders
- Organize and Follow Up identification and resolution of Site Remarks (via Inspection and/or spontaneously)
- Review various contractor’s documentation (Design, Method Statements, etc…)
- Develop and follow progress/performance indicator necessary to follow Works
- Produce and maintain Weekly Site Progress Reports including Progress Photographs database.
- Ensure that best industry practice and appropriate standards are used in construction.
- Assist at all levels of construction staff in contract delivery.
Deputy Project Manager
Project Team, EPC Contractor, Expert Supervisor, Operation & Maintenance Team
Veolia Waste Vinča operator d.o.o.
Veolia Waste Vinča Operator d.o.o. is a part of Veolia group . Veolia aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and replenish them.Više o poslodavcu