Social Media Associate
Worldwide Marketing Services d.o.o. is a Sales & Marketing and Business Development Representative in Europe for Karisma Hotels & Resorts www.karismahotels.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing & owning social media pages for Karisma Hotels properties in Europe within Facebook, Twitter, Google, Trip Advisor and Holidaycheck
- Creating written, image, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on our pages/websites, and encourages audience participation
- Keeping all social channels pages updated and brand-focused
- Managing all social channels communications/customer service for above mentioned pages except
- for Trip Advisor & Holidaycheck
- Collecting customer feedback and monitoring online reviews
- Analyzing audience information, analyzing user engagement, analyzing insights and other KPIs to determine ROI and improve content strategy
- Working closely with colleagues in Sales & Marketing department to stay updated on new promotions, services and other
- Attend the weekly sales & marketing meeting
- Responsible to meet and exceed objectives
- Stays current on professional/technical developments related to the position
- Enhances personal knowledge, skills, and abilities by seeking opportunities for continuous learning
- Anticipates and adapts to technological advances as needed
- Builds working relationships to solve problems and achieve common goals
- Performs additional related duties as assigned in the scope of Social Media Marketing by Senior Marketing Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing
- Social media marketing experience
- Fluent English language
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and keep updated in social media trends
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package to a successful candidate.
This Job Description is only a guideline of duties; there will be additional responsibilities added by your Supervisor as necessary.
Please send us your CV in English Language.
Deadline for applications: 26.07.2019.