Social Media Manager
We are searching for a talented social media manager to build an outstanding social media presence for our sustainable sports apparel brand.
The main responsibility under this role will be creating and curating content for all our social media, and working closely with our marketing team. Being proactive and creative are important personality traits for this job, so we would love to have a person who is passionate about social media and really sees the full potential of it: an æstetic feed, interesting content, timely engagement with customers, following industry trends and staying on top of social media and our competitors, expanding networks and managing influencers.
To be successful as a social media manager, you should already possess a good experience and don't be afraid to test new ideas, search for new trends on Instagram and engage with people.
Additionally, the perfect candidate will have a good eye for visual content and great design skills to work on social media creatives (stories and posts). Note that this does not include any other types of design, only for social media.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Research, plan, prepare, and execute a monthly social media content calendar (shared content on Instagram and Facebook); 5 posts a week, multiple stories on a weekly basis
- Design posts and Instagram stories on a weekly basis
- Choose and Edit images and align our visual presence in the feed
- Create Brand and product awareness
- Ensure that all content created will follow brand guidelines and tone of voice.
- Effectively tell the brand story and key messages
- Analyze data to determine whether social media posts were successful and work on improvements.
- Create be-weekly reports on performance and ideas for improvement
- Increase organic leads and conversions by maintaining an engaging brand profile
- Work closely with our copywriter and marketing team to ensure content in social media is aligned with the marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and trends
- Daily engagement with our customers as well as relevant profiles (likes, comments, replies to posts, etc)
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role, where designing posts was also required.
- Fluency in English; exceptional written English skills
- Great design skills to complement other social media tasks and our visual branding and social media presence
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s
- Creativity and proactiveness
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- A keen eye for design
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Understanding of social media management tools
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, or other editing software
- Good time management skills
- Research skills
- Organizational skills
Rockay is a small family-owned company with no outside investments. We pride ourselves on taking care of our people and believe our employees are our most valuable asset.
Rockay’s office is located in Rødovre, Denmark, only 7km from the city center. The company has 20 employees, 10 are sitting at the office daily, and the other half are working remotely. The remote team lives in different European countries but visits the office from time to time.
You will work from our “remote” office in Novi Sad, Serbia, in a co-working space alongside 3 other team members.
The working hours are from 9-5pm, Monday through Friday.
You should be able to work on your own computer.
The salary is based on experience and skills, and it will be agreed upon before hiring.
Rockay is a small family-owned company with no outside investments. We pride ourselves on taking care of our people and believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Rockay’s office is located in Rødovre, Denmark. Only 7km from the city center. The company has 18 employees, 8 are sitting at the office daily. The rest live around Europe but visit the office from time to time. As a premium running apparel brand, we strive to provide runners with world-class products while helping the world…Više o poslodavcu