If you’re curious and are interested in the world of financial markets, economy, technology, and politics and have an excellent command of English (C1/C2), we would like you to join our growing News Team, which is a part of the well-respected Austrian software company TeleTrader: https://breakingthenews.net/, https://www.teletrader.com/news.
Our team of journalists is looking for a passionate, hardworking Social Media Manager with strong attention to detail to develop and execute our social strategy. This role will also include working with other teams in TeleTrader.
What does the News team do?
Our News team writes news in English and follows the most important events in the sphere of financial markets, economy, technology and politics, with a special emphasis on Western Europe and the United States.
The job of a Social Media Manager would consist of representing the company across social channels (Twitter, Facebook) by responding to comments, developing online campaigns and creating content to increase the media’s online presence and engagement. Improving websites’ traffic and optimizing brand awareness would also be a part of daily tasks.
At the moment, social media profiles are being managed by the editors. The Social Media Manager would take over and specialize in managing them in coordination with the News Team and the company’s management.
The suitable candidate should have:
- Minimum one year of experience in social media or content management
- Strong writing skills and ability to write accurately and quickly
- Visual design and promotional strategies knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience in understanding analytics data (Matomo/Google, Facebook, Twitter)
- Visual design skills such as photo and video editing are considered a plus.
What qualities are we looking for?
- Comfortable in both individual and team work;
- A sense of responsibility and commitment to the job;
- Motivation for learning and further professional development;
- Ability to share knowledge with co-workers.
What are the benefits we offer?
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of an experienced and dynamic team
- The advantage of learning the cutting edge technologies
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Fruit and hot beverages for employees
- Team-building and sports activities
- Full-time employment
We are continuing to interview, hire, and onboard remotely due to Covid-19.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Vojvode Misica 39a/III
- PIB: 100834811
- Matični broj: 17160427