Social Media Marketer - For Sustainability/Green Tech
Part-time/ Gig work/ Freelancer
Reports to: New Perspective Marketing Manager
We are looking for a social media expert with a rich knowledge of Instagram to grow our audience and drive engagement. This part-time position will manage a channel dedicated to sharing news and info around sustainability and cutting-edge green/clean technology.
As a Social Media Marketer for Green New Perspective, your job will be to increase followers and drive engagement from the highly relevant, inspiring, and creative content you produce and/or curate.
A good fit for this role will have great written and verbal communication skills (in English), knowledgeable and passionate on the sustainability /cleantech space and deep experience in building engaging audiences - on Instagram.
Worth noting: content cadence will likely be 2-4x/day. Going live on Instagram is assumed to be a few times per week so you should be comfortable speaking on camera.
- Hold a passion for spreading messages on sustainability, new/ innovative clean technology, and sharing hope for a planet that can meet the real challenges we all face
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal
- Content Creation Expertise:
- Writing engaging posts
- Basic photo editing in photoshop or Canva,
- Track, report, and analyze program performance and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Strong command of Instagram - stay up on channel trends re: what works & what does not
- You're comfortable in going live on Instagram
- Hold a positive attitude
Education and Other Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience; agency background is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, or related field
- Prior experience managing popular social media platforms
- Experience with Social Media analytics tools and an understanding of how to set and track goals, report website metrics to clients, and their impact on marketing strategy
- Understand metrics including CTR, impressions, conversions, etc. related to digital marketing campaigns and can communicate them to internal teams and clients
- Experience with B2B social media is a plus
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter, resume, and a short video explaining why you think you would be a great fit for this position.
Please note that you will be a contractor, so your health care insurance, taxes, and other government-related obligations will not be covered by us and will be your responsibility.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Westborough, 276 Turnpike Road, Suite 211