We are looking for:
Social Media Marketing Manager
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
- Responsible for development and promotion of original, high-quality content through social advertising
- Responsible for planning, writing the copy and posting regularly on various social media channels
- Responsible for community management if and when needed.
- Doing various A/B tests in order to find the best performing audience, copy and the channel.
- Active communication with the client when needed.
- Constant communication with designers in order to get the most out of the advertising and posting activities.
- Communicate with any stakeholders and/or vendors in order to execute planned activities.
- Report on achieved results to a manager based on specific KPIs.
A perfect fit:
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- At least 1+ years of experience in digital agencies in similar positions.
- Result-oriented mindset.
- Out-of-the-box thinker, highly responsible and creative individual.
- College degree or equivalent – preferred in marketing and/or communication or the English language.
- Ability to understand different client needs, business models and goals.
- Ability to follow and perform based on specific KPIs.
- Proven track of activities and projects.
- Ability to work with international clients and under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of tools like Buffer, HootSuite, Google Analytics.
- Although you will be working with a designer, knowledge of basic designer tools and resources is a plus.
- Decision making based on data and performance.
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 15.02.2019.