Established in 2011, Birdseye has pioneered the Remote Facility Supervision industry with a mission to make the world a safe place. Facilities across North America are signing longterm contracts to have their facilities supervised and/or secured by Birdseye’s dedicated team of more than 350 professionals.
Birdseye’s well-integrated technology solution eliminates the need for costly on-site security guards or general administrative staff. Our strong belief is that any work function that can be digitized, can, and eventually will be operated remotely. Birdseye, an essential service, is proudly serving other essential services making it recession proof and stable during all economic cycles.
Birdseye is headquartered in Toronto with offices in the USA and Serbia. To learn more about our culture, kindly visit our website www.bvpserbia.com as well as our LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook pages.
About the Opportunity:
If you are looking for a permanent long-term placement where you will have an opportunity to always see what the world will look like 10-years ahead, join our team today. As one of Canada's fastest growing security solutions companies, you will be part of an energetic and ambitious team that takes pride in working together in a harmonious atmosphere. We are looking for positive individuals that can thrive in a fast paced environment. Our fast growing customer base from a variety of industries will provide you with a diverse set of experiences.
Birdseye Security’s Social Media Marketing Specialist will be the primary point of contact for managing the online representation of the Birdseye brand through our social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google my Business and Youtube). This includes defining, developing (direct or through others), and sharing Birdseye content, as well as engaging with Birdseye followers, and other influencers in our target industries and target accounts. The purpose of this activity is to build out the Birdseye brand and awareness of Birdseye within target industries, geographies and key accounts. Success will be measured in terms of followers, engagement and, ultimately, impact on the ability to generate inbound leads for the pre-sales and sales teams. A Social Media Specialist will help build the brand identity online through content and visuals that are representative of the brand and its products or services.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee the creating and implementation of a monthly editorial calendar tying back to KPIs including engagement, and lead generation.
- Oversee day-to-day management of social media content and ensure brand consistency, including content development and publishing
- Scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels by actively managing engagement with followers, customers, influencers and target accounts.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers and engagement levels
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Google Office suite
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
BVP is one of the fastest-growing companies focusing on virtual management, security, administrative, and operational improvement services. The company is headquartered in Toronto and operates across North America, with the Operations center in Belgrade, Serbia, employing over two hundred employees ... Saznajte više
- Program mentorstva
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Hrana i piće
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Sport i rekreacija
- Timska druženja