Social Media Responsible
Are you our new Social Media Responsible?
GLOCAL IT is a Danish-owned company in Novi Sad, whose purpose is to develop real-time scalable web/mobile software. Our customer “By Nordvik” is a small Scandinavian jewellery and accessory company selling online internationally. The main target market is United States. Focused on men and women living in large cities (e.g. New York, Dallas, LA).
Your main responsibility is to work with “By Nordvik” (www.bynordvik.com) as their Social Media Responsible.
They are looking for a Social Media Responsible, that has passion for online marketing and/or graphic design. The Social Media Responsible will be planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring their social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
Furthermore, your role will be to engage and collaborate with social media influencers as well as creating content for different social media platforms.
We expect that you are a responsible and ambitious team player, enjoying acquiring new knowledge and can keep many balls in the air without losing track. In addition, readiness for change, well organised (structured), self-motivated and responsible for managing own time and aware of quality is expected.
We also expect that you can make independent decisions and compromise decisions that gives progress. Likewise, we expect you to contribute with your experiences and skills to come up with productive and visionary solutions and ideacreation.
We work across national borders, so we expect you to have good communication skills and intermediate English in speech and writing. (Be aware that traveling can occur).
Almost all of the below qualifications must be met in order to be taken into consideration for the position:
- Passion for online marketing and interest in the fashion industry.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (preferred Marketing or Graphic/Multimedia Design or equivalent).
- Knowledge of managing Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and MailChimp.
- Understanding SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Are able to conceptualize and create compelling photo, video, and social media content (story telling).
It is a benefit – but not required – if you have experience with:
- Web design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Are able to define the most important social media KPIs.
- Photographer skills.
- Worked with Social Media Management tools such as e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite or Tailwind.
- Worked with CMS (Like Shopify).
If you are not proficient in some of the above knowledge or topics, you will be trained by a senior and also expected to take classes outside of normal working hours.
You are offered a position in our strong team, which is characterized by dynamic, ambitious and inspiring personalities.
Likewise, we offer you a department with a spirit of informality, humor, and a high degree of cooperation and academic skills. We listen to each other and each individual has a good possibility of making their mark on the way we work.
- Full-time and salary according to qualifications and experience.
- Career and manager position later on.
- A flat business structure and a young team.
- Bright and open office environment.
- Possibilities to be challenged and increase your skills.
Please send your cover letter/motivation letter in English and please attach an English CV to your application. (In the CV, please also add the university courses you have participated, especially if you have less than two years of documented working experience).
The deadline for applications is 24.10.2019. 15.00h.
Employment near the center of Novi Sad (Temerinska street) and date of employment: Immediately. (Remote employment not possible).
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or in the working days 10h – 16h by phone: 021 427 841.