FUNL is looking for someone who has extensive experience developing strategic, highly creative and effective social media content and digital marketing initiatives to work closely with our growth and product teams on digital and social strategies that will build our audiences. You will gather appropriate data to effectively set and optimize objectives, identify target audiences and action steps derived from performance metrics and insights to develop, produce, implement and measure strategies, concepts, tactics, and content plans that are coordinated with broader marketing and content initiatives.
The ideal candidate must be able to confidently handle driving strategy and have experience and expertise in email and in-app marketing platforms, automation, SEO/ASO, and PPC/Social advertising. There is a heavy emphasis on expertise in email and in-app marketing, but the role also requires the knowledge of all digital marketing channels.
Work Experience and requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in social media marketing and strategy preferably at a marketing/creative agency, or within the news or entertainment industry.
- Experience leading social media strategic planning, creative development, and implementation processes.
- Experience gathering and interpreting social media data.
- Experience with influencer marketing and earned media strategies.
- Experience in integrated marketing and in planning/buying paid media preferred.
- Experienced in email marketing including best practices implementation, tracking, and email content creation.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience with push/in-app marketing communication platforms
- Experience building email automations and drip programs
- Extensive copywriting and blog-writing experience
Your role will entail these core functions:
Email & In-app
- Manage email marketing campaigns and programs, including campaign setup, volume tracking, and multivariate testing
- Own all customer segmentation and engagement strategies to drive increased traffic, conversion, and customer retention
- Collaborate with internal team members on email executions weekly
- Develop and execute demographic and behavioral-based cross-channel communications through email and in-app platforms
- Manage the daily operation, production, and execution of marketing automation campaigns, workflows, and triggers to achieve key conversion points
- Champion continuous improvement of the email development/deployment process including dynamic content, targeting, personalization, and template development
- Continually optimize email and in-app message creative, deliverability, data hygiene, privacy, segmentation, and testing strategies
- Researches latest trends and implements best practices across email and in-app platforms
Assist with tactical implementation of data integrations with ESP and in-app messaging platforms
- Coordinates and creates specific SM content, and partner content across all of our social media channels
- Writes and edits effective copy for various marketing campaigns
- Creates original content to drive traffic, increase engagement, and deliver a consistent brand message/story via digital channels
Reporting, Tracking & Metrics
- Develop and maintain KPIs and analytics including performance summary, multivariate testing, and conversion campaign tracking
- Continually monitor SM performance and provide updates to the growth team and stakeholders
- Provide strategic input on data collection and usage including the identification of data points to leverage and driving efforts for collection and integration
FUNL Studio LLC
FUNL Studio brings experience, leadership, entrepreneurial drive, and a global team together. We build digital and physical products for innovation departments of Global 2000 companies and invest in early-stage startups. Our team utilizes time-tested frameworks, strategic thinking, user-centric design, and rock-solid engineering to bring products to the market for digital, IoT, and other emerging technology sectors. We are a fully remote organization that works across time zones and borders. We…Više o poslodavcu