Top real estate brokerage in greater downtown Miami and the Miami Beaches is growing and looking for a dynamic social media and content design specialist to help execute key marketing efforts.
We are looking for someone who has a variety of skills and experience in getting social media, blog and minor website content updates designed and executed.
Our new social media and content design specialist should be very comfortable with digital marketing execution of all sorts – social media, blog posting (layout, image selection), content updating, image selection, etc.
You will be primarily collaborating with our marketing manager and the owner of the brokerage (16 years real estate experience and has a marketing and web development background) to help execute tasks and projects both independently and with the help of the rest of the marketing team and third party vendors.
Fluent verbal and written English is a MUST. Ability to work during our business hours is a MUST (our office hours are 9 am to 6 pm EST).
Responsibilities will include:
1. Social media (50%)
- Help develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Later
- Posting content created by our content team to YouTube and various social media: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
2. Blog (20%)
- Assist with image selection, layout, posting pre-written content
3. Email Marketing (10%)
- Create basic HTML emails for sending
- Image selection
4. Postcard Marketing (10%)
- Create postcards based on existing templates, with primary goal of having audience interface with our web and social media presence
- Pull mailing lists, get printer estimates
5. Website (5%)
- Basic content/image designs/updates
6. General Marketing Administration (5%)
You will be working with a committed marketing team:
- Managing editor of our site condoblackbook.com (full time in-house)
- Multiple bloggers (contract)
- Videographer (full-time in-house)
- Production designer (monthly retainer)
- Senior brand designer (contract)
- SEM/PPC manager (monthly retainer)
- SEO manager (contract)
- Web development team (monthly retainer)
Job requirements and qualifications:
- 3+ years of social media / web design experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Excellent knowledge of YouTube and TikTok
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing or similar relevant field.
If you have the skills, experience and attitude that you think will be a good fit for this position and company, then we invite you to please submit your resume. We look forward to meeting you.
Blackbook Properties is a full-service Miami Real Estate brokerage located in Downtown Miami, with real estate agents and brokers serving condo neighborhoods like Edgewater, Wynwood, Design District, Brickell, South Beach, and Miami Beach. We also serve single family home neighborhoods of Miami Shores, The Roads, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and the surrounding areas.Više o poslodavcu