Founded in 1926, Stucky Ltd is an independent design and engineering company based in Switzerland with core competencies in dams, hydropower plants, energy production and energy transfer. Since 2013, Stucky Ltd is a member of Gruner Group, the largest civil engineering consulting companies in Switzerland.
Public and private-sector Clients can rely on our many years of experience and across-the board expertise.
Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to Customers’ needs.
We are currently developing our existing cloud-based machine learning hydrological forecasting to transform it into a decision-making tool for hydropower operators.
To master the challenges of this task, Stucky is currently looking for a: Software Designer.
Stucky is investing on the market of hydrological forecasting and optimization of energy production and is looking for programmers to strengthen the development team of its Tethys Forecasting System – a cloud-based decision-support tool for large dam operations that relies on innovative technologies and breakthrough machine learning algorithms.
You will be working under a one-year contract (with possibility of extension) and will be responsible for:
- Improve the reliability of the server, notably trough the development of tests and database recovery routines (Django).
- Support in writing the new modules for optimization (Django / Python).
- Other tasks related to server deployment, security and maintenance.
- Junior programmer with good knowledge of Python and a M.Sc. in computer sciences of equivalent.
- Independent thinking and interest/experience in machine learning are necessary traits.
- Good communication skills (English).
- Autonomous, proactive and detail-oriented thinking.
All suitable candidates are welcome to send her / his CV (in English) by Infostud portal and possible additional information about this vacancy to send to email@example.com
Stucky offers employees dynamism and collegiality in a pleasant and professional working environment. As an attractive employer, we offer you modern working conditions, attractive benefits and challenging projects.
Follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube or subscribe to our employment newsletter.
Stucky Balkans d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 115E/VI
- PIB: 106797736
- Matični broj: 20682973