Software Developer for Test Systems
About Advanced Silicon Serbia
Advanced Silicon is Electronic design and fabless chip design company developing and delivering Electronic Systems as well as mixed-mode Integrated Circuits (ICs) for standard and specific applications (ASSPs, ASICs). Our electronic systems are dedicated for touch screen applications as well as medical X-Ray imaging and are powered by our own ICs. They enable optimized cutting edge interactive displays and detectors with outstanding performance. Our touch solutions provide high speed multi-touch capabilities, active pen, objects recognition and 3D gestures.
Advanced Silicon has established in 2018 a subsidiary in Novi Sad, Serbia, to set-up its logistics center and create a R&D branch office. Advanced Silicon Serbia, established in partnership with RT-RK, is actively looking for motivated and skilled staff to build and develop this new subsidiary. Advanced Silicon is offering competitive compensation packages and a dynamic environment with state-of-the-art technology, developing business, and fast-growing teams.
1. Touch electronic system: test program development/improvement
a. Improve coverage, speed, usability, readiness of test program
b. Developed new test program for specific cases
2. Touch electronic system: production Test program setup
a. Adapt baseline test flow
b. Build test progamm for specific Touch panel / control board
c. Fix testing limit
3. Product Test analysis
a. Analyse yield of pre-serie
b. Analyse yield of MP
c. Analyse & Fix MP test issue with support of FAE and support engineers
4. Processing of technical documentation
1. Master degree Engineer in Software development /signal processing or electronics design or equivalent
2. Experience in programming of test software in C++ or C#
3. Production test flow definition test coverage and testing time analysis and improvement
4. Knowledge of reading and following complex schematics, assembly drawings, and execute test procedures
5. Knowledge of programming languages: C, C++, C#, Matlab
6. SixSigma knowledge of test limits (Cp/Cpk) would be considered as advantage.
1. You are a team player, you enjoy working in small team and in a dynamic environment
2. Rigorous & methodology oriented
3. Problem solving
4. Mindset of continuous improvement
5. You like innovation, technology, challenges
6. You can work in international and multi-cultural environment
7. You are fluent in English
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.07.2019.