Crowe Serbia is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and direct member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries.
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us! We are currently looking for: Software Developer
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Understanding how to obtain customer technical requirements and mapping them to NetSuite
- Identifying areas to automate NetSuite to improve end user experience
- Designing and developing creative scripted solutions leveraging the powerful features of the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform
- Release management in cloud based environments
- Working and interacting with customers to build custom scripted solution in NetSuite
- Building successful customer relationships
- Manage tasks related to NetSuite development, administration, improvements, upgrades and enhancements
- Consistently work to improve performance and drive standardization of NetSuite production system
- Provide Level 2 support to super-users and act as liaison with NetSuite support
- Create and maintain integrations with internal systems using SuiteTalk SOAP based XML web services and RESTlet scripts
- Create and maintain integrations with internal systems
- Troubleshoot standard and custom development issues
- Document requirements, develop, test and deploy solutions using NetSuite standard tools including:
- Configuration –
- SuiteBuilder (fields, list and records), forms, roles etc.
- SuiteScript Scripting - Suitelets, RESTlets, User Event, etc.
- SuiteFlow Workflows
- Package and deploy software from Development to Production systems
- Suggest business process improvements that take advantage of NetSuite's capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- 2 years of experience as a developer for ERP or CRM systems
- 2 years’ hands-on experience developing custom solutions on a SaaS based CRM or ERP platform using technologies including
- REST APIs
- Coordinated and scheduled jobs
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and task management
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Effective when working independently and in team environments
- Receptive to feedback
- Desire to work in the technology industry with a global management consulting company
Skills that we seek:
- Aptitude to build web applications using Java/.NET/PHP or similar development languages
- Understanding of system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
- Web service integration using SOAP and REST
Build a Successful Future in Consulting!
At Crowe, Technology consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, and technology insight in order to help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks.
Our Consulting professionals serve organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
Please send your CV not later than 17.12.2020. to the following email address: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS d.o.o. abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.