We are looking for a:
Software Development Engineer in Test
Reporting to the System Engineering Manager the Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for overseeing and assisting test engineers with testing activities throughout the development process. This position requires excellent organization, ability to multi-task and strong communication skills across all levels of the organization. The Software Engineer in Test will ensure the test engineers have the proper tools and training needed to follow the established quality assurance process.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Identify bugs and issues to be remediated for increased product quality
- Thoroughly performs testing of applications across all combinations of platforms (browser/mobile)
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers
- Reports defects/issues and works with the appropriate team to resolve them.
- Set up and maintain test environments
- Participate in review of QA Standards, Procedures, tools and process
- Collaborate and communicate with different teams
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in Test
- Experience developing and managing QA test plans and test cases
- Experience with bug tracking tools (i.e. JIRA)
- Thorough understanding of test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines a plus (Jenkins, AWS, etc.)
- Experience designing and running stress, load, and performance tests
- Bash programming
- Experience with Firmware
- Networking knowledge/skills
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2020.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.