TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Complete ownership of all end-to-end testing activities, including writing and executing manual, automated, and performance tests for highly complex and distributed backend systems to support core products
- Maintain robust test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms
- Create test plans, test cases, and perform acceptance and manual tests when needed
- Research, design, and implement software that is a part of the team domain, based on the team priority
- Investigate and troubleshoot potential environment and/or test issues
- Work closely with Operation and Release teams on planning, deploying, and testing new software releases
- Cooperate with other engineers to produce high quality and resilient products
- 2-4 years of test automation experience or software development with OOP (Python, Java)
- Experience writing tests using popular test automation frameworks
- Solid skills and knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, REST, network protocols, Linux, relational and non-relational DB systems
- Clear understanding of QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply this understanding directly to concrete QA problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Exposure to large traffic sites or services
- Experience with JIRA, or other ticketing/bug tracking system
- Release management experience
- Experience with REST API development
- Exposure to NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Understanding of Message Queuing Systems (RabbitMQ, Qpid, etc)
- Git and GitFlow experience
- Experience in one of the preferred languages Python/Java
- Experience in performance testing using any popular performance test tool (e.g., JMeter, Locust)
- Experience with BDD approach and Gherkin language
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with HTML, CSS
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges. Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ