Software Development Engineer (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of our team, you will use state-of-the-art technologies to bring future vision of automotive world to the streets today.
Solution that your team is developing opens the door to many advanced services that require connected vehicle concept and future use-cases which don’t even exist today.
You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and would be able to see the positive impact of your work on streets around the globe.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL BE
- Working on development and maintenance of Continental’s Automotive IoT platform for data gathering and analysis
- Develop robust, scalable, secure enterprise cloud environments, infrastructure and platforms using appropriate state of the art technologies
- Evaluate current technical solutions and propose improvements
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- Full ownership and responsibility for the code you create
- Cooperate with an international development team and customers
- 1+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C#, GoLang, Python, C++ and object-oriented design skills
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Experience working in agile teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience working with any modern JS framework (VueJS, Angular, React)
- Experience working with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Experience using AWS Services, Azure services or any other major cloud provider’s services
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 28.02.2020.. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.