Akvelon is a business and technology consulting firm that specializes in applying cutting-edge technology to problems in fields as diverse as mobile technology, finance, and healthcare. Founded in 2000 to provide superior IT consulting and software development services. Our clients range from tiny start-ups to global corporations, such as Microsoft and Amazon.
With over eight hundred employees at five offices worldwide, Akvelon is rapidly growing.
In order to continue our accelerated growth in Serbia, we are looking for SDE/DevOps Engineers to join our new project with Microsoft in Serbia.
What you will do:
- 24/7 On-call Support for 1 duty week per 8 weeks
During the duty week engineer is responsible for working on mitigation and resolution incidents
24/7 doesn’t mean that engineer needs to sit in front of workstation.
From 7PM to 10AM engineer will be called only if high severity incident happens and engineer needs to wake up and mitigate it
During the day time (being on duty) need to work 8 hours with flexible schedule. Need also react on high severity incidents if happen + work on lower severity incidents
Approximately there may happen up to 5 high severity incidents per week
- DevOps (including scripting)
- Bugs fixing
- 2nd line of support for alerts and customer escalations for MS cervices
- Troubleshooting and issues investigating
- Experience in the fullstack software development
- Experience working with Linux, Mac and Windows
- Good knowledge in efficiently using PowerShell and Bash scripting
- Well-developed skills in troubleshooting
- Hand-on experience in Azure (mostly Azure DevOps)
- Ability to learn quickly (will need to learn a lot of new tools and materials)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a desire to create an open and collaborative team culture
Nice to have:
- Kubernetes basic experience
- SQL basic experience
- There is not much development work on the project (less than 50% of all tasks)
- Mostly it is troubleshooting/DevOps/bug fixing tasks
What we offer:
- Work on unique project with Microsoft company
- Mixed schedule with shifts and flexible days with option to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
NOTE: In general most of our projects are remotely, fulltime (40 hours working week), flexible schedule, no time tracker. Our main stack of technologies in the company is C#, .NET on the Backend and React, Angular on the Frontend, also we have a range of challenging remote opportunities for DevOps, SRE, Big Data Engineers and others. If you prefer working in small international teams, with no corporate bureaucracy and you like doing important job that influences thousands of people all over the world and work with cutting-edge technologies - we invite you to join our team. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you are interested to get more details about all available projects and open roles
Akvelon (http://akvelon.com) is a business and technology consulting firm that specializes in applying cutting-edge technology to problems in fields as diverse as mobile technology, finance, and healthcare. Founded in 2000 to provide superior IT consulting and software development services. Our clients range from tiny start-ups to global corporations, such as Microsoft and Amazon. With over eight hundred employees at five offices worldwide (including Belgrade), Akvelon is rapidly growing.Više o poslodavcu