Software Engineer (Java/AWS)
We are looking for Java Engineer (experienced with AWS) to come and join our fast-growing team! As a Backend Software Engineer, you will work closely with our engineering team, using a wide range of technologies, a team that works together to solve exciting software problems, and fosters a culture of supportive learning and knowledge exchange.
Note that this position is a full-time opportunity in our Belgrade office, but also can be an onsite opportunity in Dallas, USA.
- Participate in the design and development of web application from requirements analysis to production.
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Have 3+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Robust OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Java 8
- Experience of Cloud technologies on the AWS platform with a project for 6+ months is a must
- Delivery Focused using Agile Development Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2020.