Our client is Quectel Wireless Solutions, leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to their business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Adecco is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join their team in Belgrade.
Software Engineer in Test - Validation
- At least Bachelor’s degree in technical or electrical background, IT, telecommunications or computer science
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience with IoT cellular technologies
- Capability to understand device and network logs
- Familiarity with embedded software development lifecycle
- Good understanding of object-oriented languages
- Previous experience with 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA (+) and GNSS modules will be taken as a great advantage
- Fluency in English
- Maintain, evaluate and use test engineering systems
- Create uses cases, test scenarios and stress conditions behaviours for software application
- Ensure all systems are running according to necessary specifications
- Collect and communicate technical information
- Work with device and network logs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Resilient and independent in finishing working tasks
- Detail oriented and problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel abroad
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a professional environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.
Vladimira Popovica 40, 11070 Beograd
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2020.