Software Implementation and QA Analyst
(in Belgrade, Serbia)
You would be a part of Project Delivery Unit as a technical resource in Project Team in charge of software implementation and QA. You would work closely with other Project Team members and Development teams. You would report to a local manager and work in supportive and casual environment.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Support Business Analyst to define business needs, processes and system requirements
- Design solutions based on requirements, functional specifications and gap analysis
- Translate functional specification into solution through integrationa and setup
- Provide work estimates and technical plan for configuration and QA work
- Configure the system to meet requirements
- Document all configuration work and support Change Management process
- Liaise with Development for any enhancement requests or bug fixing
- Execute system testing, regression testing and support UAT
- Perform handover and conduct training to end users
We would expect you to have have:
- University degree related to IT or relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills and easy adoption of new software and technologies
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and time management skills; self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Ability and willingness to work in nationally and geographically diversified teams
- Complex thinking in IT and business-related processes
- Hands on experience in any database (SQL, RDBMS or Non-Relation Databases)
We would consider as advantage:
- Experience in EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) and/or Banking IT
- Software development, testing or software configuration experience
- Testing and QA experience
In return we would offer:
- Working in dynamic international environment and participation in interesting projects
- Stable employment with opportunities to develop and advance
- Private health insurance
- Team building and charity events participation
Euronet Services headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market capitalization of over $8.5 billion USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2020.
Euronet Services d.o.o.
Euronet Worldwide Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile…Više o poslodavcu