EZDERM, LLC® is a technology company that consists of physicians, software engineers, mathematicians, web developers, and graphic designers, with a zeal to create world-class software solutions for the field of Dermatology. Our focus is to improve the quality of patient healthcare through empowerment of physicians, medical staff and patients with state-of-the-art technology.
to join our team in Belgrade
We are seeking a full-time QA Engineer to help us ensure that our application is rock-solid and end-user oriented. We are looking for critical thinkers who would play a key role in testing iOS and Web applications using appropriate tools and frameworks. Our team practices agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between Engineering and QA. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities which would include functional testing (ad hoc and automated) of the application in question. Additional responsibilities include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis and integration testing across the system.
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with focus on details;
- A passion for end-user oriented design and high quality technology;
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to perform multiple tasks concurrently;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
Skills that will be considered as an advantage:
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Understanding of software application development and defect life-cycles;
- Experience in testing native mobile (iOS platform preferred) and Web applications;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns;
- Experience with one or more database technologies (Postgres, MySQL);
- Experience in testing Web Services (REST preferred);
- Experience in automated testing, previous programming or tools development experience (Selenium, Java preferred);
- Thorough knowledge of iOS and Mac OS X operating system.
- Highly talented and professional team;
- An opportunity to improve in various fields;
- New challenging opportunities in a fast growing international company;
- Work on our own product;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Social activities and very friendly working environment.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your CV.
Deadline for applications: 19.09.2019.
All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.