To support our growing international business, we are looking for new: Software Support Engineer (First level of fiscal support)
Fiscal Solutions is a globally acting software development company serving international clients worldwide. At the moment, we are proud partners with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, and those are all worldwide retailers such as Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Ikea, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, H&M, etc.
As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various markets throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements and the latest retail technology standards.
Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy and motivating place for all our employees.
- Monitoring and analysing daily operations through central application
- Reception and analysis of problems reported by email or phone
- Opening tickets and further management of the incident
- Investigation of possible reasons for reported problems
- Communication with maintenance team to report and get solution
- Providing solution of problems by phone, email or remote access to clients if allowed
- Licencing and deliveries management
- General data management
- Regular reporting
- Windows administration knowledge
- Basic database knowledge (MS SQL)
- Basic IT equipment knowledge
- Computer networking basics
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
Not required, but highly valued skills:
- Talent for organization and creativity
- Meticulous and systematic sense
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach
- Self-motivated person
- Able to work well alone, but also within a team
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to meeting you!
What we offer:
- Professional and dynamic working environment
- Diverse projects with the leading world experts in retail technologies
- Working with the highly innovative and commercially successful products
- Interaction and communication with some of the largest world Retailers and Software providers
- Rewarding of good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion and growth within the company
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and wellbeing that are led by our Chief Health Officer as week as private health Insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trips (4 days), team-building events, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.
To meet us and our company values better, feel free to listen to the podcast of one of the owners of the company: Riba smrdi od glave • A podcast on Anchor
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thank you for applying!
Fiscal solutions d.o.o.
Fiscal Solutions is a leading software provider of fiscal solutions related to the retail industry. We are fiscal law experts towards cash registers or fiscalization model, in general, we are specialists in understanding all rules and regulations that are dictating the retailer how to work with the Point of Sale according to country’s fiscal law requirements. Today, we are trusted by the worldwide retailers – Ikea, Deichman, C&A, Bvlgary, Hofer, Metro, Sephora, Jysk and many others.Više o poslodavcu