Neotech Solutions needs you to be a part of our highly motivated group of technology experts.
We share a passion for technology and the community we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships. We focus on giving back to the community, positively impacting society, and providing quality solutions that work. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose and in trusting people to do the right thing - and we think Neotech Solutions is a pretty great place to be a part of.
Note: Please feel comfortable applying, even if you don't meet all the requirements for the position. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate. Everyone can grow at Neotech Solutions. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply. Apply now if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
Join us as a System Architect:
- This is an opportunity for an experienced System or Solution Architect to help us define the high level technical architecture and design for an innovative web application solution to deliver great business outcomes
- You’ll define and communicate a shared technical and architectural vision of end-to-end designs that may span multiple platforms and domains
- You'll work with Engineers, Development Managers and Product Managers to understand product requirements, and provide architecture and design input into the proposed solution
- Take on this exciting new challenge and hone your technical capabilities while advancing your career and being part of a positive and enthusiastic team
As part of this role you will be required to:
- Lead product definition and custom IP development
- Work closely with key customers to understand their requirements and successfully propose solutions which lead to design wins
- Produce and maintain Architecture and Data Mapping documentation for the solutions being produced
- Capture customer technical requirements and translate these into formal technical specifications. Propose practical product architectures that fully meet their expectations
- Support the design team during the execution of projects. Monitor IP/Product-development in order to make sure the development meets the agreed specification
- Generate innovative and efficient product system designs that can sustain long-term product vision while assuring scalability and performance
What we are looking for:
- Experience in defining application architectures and roadmaps for complex solutions working for all layers of the technical architecture within the IT industry
- Understanding of technical requirements and future trends in the areas of Web application development and Cloud infrastructure. Understanding of competitive solutions in the same application
- Evidence of identifying new opportunities, defining roadmaps, and new products for new applications
- Strong understanding and experience of working in an agile environment
- Outstanding customer facing skills
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with key customers and engineering teams. Cooperating with support departments and functions (internal/external)
- Positive thinking, excellent open communication skills (written and spoken)
- Goal driven, ability to set clear objectives and measure results
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you're into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there's a club for that
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- Fully remote or office based - optionable
If you find this position interesting, and you think you might be a match, please feel free to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
At Neotech Solutions, we know that software and applications are made for people. In fact, software should encourage users to take the next natural step in a very clear and easy to understand way. And when users can hit the ground running using your program with little time in training, this benefits your bottom line. Everything we create is human-centered and focused on helping people accomplish tasks as simply as possible.Više o poslodavcu