Introducing Arcadis Gen
Are you interested in joining a start up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services?
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry leading products, platforms and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
The Opportunity – Envisioning Future cutting edge technology
Our Solution Consultants are the backbone of our Industry Solutions providing expert knowledge, passion, and capability across both the functional and technical aspects of our solutions. They focus on the design and build of our solutions to ensure they provide a rich user experience alongside guiding use and collecting feedback to help further develop and optimise our solutions.
Core responsibilities include:
- Balancing EAM best practice, design thinking and technical configuration to optimise the value of our solutions and features across the customer base.
- Implementing software requirements, configuring and developing solutions involving desktop, mobile, integration and reporting components
- Analysing and implementing the best user experience for our customers aligning role requirements to functional use of our product(s) UI (desktop and mobile), BI dashboards and reports.
- Develop strong relationships with our customers stakeholders to help identify and analyse requirements and produce user stories, test specifications, test data sets etc
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Very strong communication capabilities
- Expert understanding of how business processes, technology and people are integral to the perceived value of a software solution
- Expert experience working in the rail industry or other asset intensive, safety-critical environment
- Good SQL and query tuning knowledge using of these RDBMS: DB2, Oracle and SQL Server
- Excellent ability to understand software development and configuration activities
- Good understanding of networking principles (DNS, TCP-IP, Routing, VPN)
- Solid understanding of the role of the different components within a N-Tier Application Infrastructure; Web, Application and Database Servers.
- Solid understanding of Single Page Applications (SPAs), their enabling technologies and frameworks
- Experience extracting, translating and transforming data as part of an EAM implementation
- Good understanding of how communication between Applications and web services, their underlying principles and protocols (APIs; REST, SOAP, JSON, HTTPS, etc)
- Good understanding of DevOps and Continuous Integration technologies
- Exposure to programming and familiarity with basic language constructs
Key Relationships, Collaborations and Connections
Our Solution Consultant role supports the development of strong technical, functional and consulting skills ensuring you become central to solution delivery. You will work closely with Solution Architects, Consultant Engineers, Product Owners and Software Engineers and work directly with customers to fully develop solution requirements.
Who Are We?
At Gen we have a mantra which is to be Bold, Agile and to deliver Accelerated Growth, this focuses our efforts and defines the way in which we will deliver to the market.
Our spirit, makes us unique, binds us together and sits at the very essence of who we are and how we ‘show’ up.
- Our fear of failure is mitigated by a thirst for positive disruption.
- We demonstrate intellectual humility – we can admit we are wrong and may change our options often, when new information or insights come to hand.
- We value talent, skill & knowledge but prize agility and adaptability above all else.
- We are optimists believing that we can and we will always find a way…..mindset matters.
We are motivated and driven by:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be inventive and free from tight organizational constraints.
- A desire to learn and grow, to push and challenge ourselves and to test the limits of our potential.
- To attempt the extraordinary, motivated to achieve even in the face of set back or obstacle.
- To collaborate, pursuing shared rather than individual goals, believing that we do our best work when we default to ‘open’ rather than ‘closed’.
- Playing a role on the global stage, leading and influencing the future of our industry and sector and by deeply understanding the needs of our customers.
Leadership at Gen
Leadership at Gen is not based on principles of power and control but rather on encouraging self-determination, experimentation and creativity. Our leaders actively:
- Encourage experimentation: The role of a leader is not to reduce risks or prevent failures, but to create an environment resilient enough to take these risks and handle the missteps.
- Instill trust: Silos are the enemy of agility, to be truly agile requires foundations built on trust, discipline and single-minded focus, collaboration and transparency are essential to success.
- Cultivate diversity of thought: Believe that different views, healthy debate and respectful conflict are good things, they are the catalysts for creativity & will fuel our innovation
Who is Arcadis
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our customers to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are a multi-billion business that employees 27,000+ people globally. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: www.arcadis.com
Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu