Contact Service is a global contact center outsourcing company that delivers innovative, qualitydriven, customer service solutions, across all industry segments. We provide a multichannel approach - voice, chat, email and social media.
You will help us to transform our philosophy into our products and services. We hope you join our team and help us to change our industry for the better. We do not waste our time on the frequent internal meetings, presentations, conference calls. Our concept is plan – evaluate – execute – report.
Due to the rapid expansion of our service we are looking for new team members. On behalf of our client from the ground transportation industry in the US, we are looking for an experienced professional to fill in the following position:
Sourcing Coordinator (Vendor Relations Department)
- Identify matching vendors in muvOL based on event requirements
- Confirm rates for needed vehicles and staff
- Confirm vehicle and staff availability
- Provide accurate pricing and availability to sales by due date
- Create and maintain cost matrix per event
- Re-confirm vehicle availability as needed
- Procure competitive bids/negotiated prices for marquee event/other events/business
- Follow all account specific SOPs
- Resolve pricing discrepancies with vendors/sales/project management
- Investigate discrepancies in vendor invoices/charges that accounting is unable to resolve, prior to client billing
- Provide timely responses to sales inquiries
- Attend daily department huddle
- Communicate rate discrepancies with vendor coordinator
- Maintain excellent vendor relationship
- Communicate issues and problems to the sales manager/project manager in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work afternoons, nights and weekends
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken) at a native speaker level (US English preferred)
- Strong communication skills, must communicate efficiently and very accurately
- Sales and customer service orientation
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organization and prioritization skills, paying strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum high school diploma
- Advanced PC literacy
- Ready to work in a hectic environment
- Experience in the ground transportation industry would be considered as an advantage
Why work with Contact Service:
Contact Service is an exciting, fun, friendly and fast paced place to work. Our people are the most important aspect of our business. Every employee plays a role in our success. As a result, we promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience for not only our employees, but also our clients and their customers.
- Excellent working environment
- Dedicated training and knowledge improvement
- Full-time employment
- Stimulating compensation
Please note:We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Contact Service d.o.o.
Dobrodošli u Contact Service! Mi smo BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) kompanija koja pruža usluge korisničke podrške na različitim kanalima. Za sebe kažemo da smo tim entuzijasta koji primenjuje svoja znanja i veštine u procesima koji se odnose na Customer Service/Help Desk/Social Media & Content/Back Office/Data entry. Naši klijenti posluju u regionu, Sjedinjenim Američkim Državama i Evropi. Jedna smo od najmlađih kompanija u okviru Roaming…Više o poslodavcu