Innovation Roundtable®, the leading network in Europe for innovation executives in large firms, is looking for a new colleague to become our:
Speaker Scout and Relations Coordinator for Marketing Conferences
Have you got a passion for Marketing? Would you like to correspond with key Marketing people in large firms? Interested in keeping up with Marketing innovations and future Marketing trends?
Join us to play an important role in creating and delivering outstanding programs for our Marketing Innovation events.
What is this job about?
Your main tasks will be recruiting speakers and working with them right until their presentation at our event. You will be the primary point of contact for all speaker-related information and communication.
The perfect candidate needs to have an extraordinary attention to detail, to be well organized and have experience in prioritizing and managing various tasks at the same time.
It is also crucial that you can perform well with minimum supervision, as this is an independent role and you will be working from home in Serbia while still being part of a well-connected team.
You will take an active part in shaping the program for our events by:
- Leading the online search (LinkedIn and other sources) for corporate and academic speakers with the Marketing background
- Reviewing speaker profiles and identifying best speakers for our events
- Getting in touch with potential speakers via email and phone
- Scheduling phone meetings between speakers and the Program Manager and our CEO
- Researching and booking flights and hotels
- Managing email communication between the Program Manager and the speakers
- Continuously updating the speaker database (Airtable)
- Managing multiple calendars
What do you need to do this job well?
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clear and flawless English writing skills
- Capacity to work independently
- A structured approach and the skill to assess the speaker's ability to interest and engage the audience
- Focus self-motivation and ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with using G Suite and Outlook (Airtable would be a plus)
- A university diploma with impressive grades
- Attention to detail and dedication to the task
- Genuine interest in Marketing related topics
The job will give you a chance to:
- Develop a deep understanding of marketing management in large firms
- Interact with high level marketing executives and marketing specialists
- Work independently and from home (remote employment)
- Work for the leading international network of innovation executives
- Be a part of a young and dynamic international team
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Full-time employment according to Serbian Law
What about your future?
We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities.
The right candidate will have a chance to get involved in tasks related to speaker scouting, speaker communication, program development and many more. And most importantly, an opportunity to be a part of an international team of enthusiastic, positive, professional and open-hearted people.
We review applications continuously, so apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Deadline for applications: 10.05.2020.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!