We are looking for a:
Sr Clinical Project Manager, Oncology
(Europe, Home-Based) – IQVIA Biotech
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. This role is within the IQVIA Biotech division.
Experienced Clinical Project Manager with preference given to candidates with EBP & immuno-oncology experience. Resource required to meet EBP demand.
This is a position for a Sr Clinical Project Manager, Oncology (Europe, Home-Based) – IQVIA Biotech. Responsible for the successful planning, implementation and execution of contracted activities. Assures the accurate transfer of contracts from proposal through project completion. Functionally responsible for all team members throughout the duration of each clinical trial. Assures clear client communication, process documentation, and compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and procedures set forth by IQVIA biotech and sponsors. Supports the department director in development of functional training, mentoring, and definition of standards and execution of department goals including process improvement.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for all activities related to implementation of clinical studies including:
- Manages projects of full scope regional and global projects. Responsible for project team leadership
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships
- Ability to negotiate with clients to assure Novella’s operational processes are maintained, projects are done within scope
- Reviewing and identifying project study trends and proactively responding to client and respective team members
- Developing appropriate early warning systems of potential obstacles to the successful completion of the projects; analyzes information and develops innovative solutions to challenges
- Identifying, define, document training requirements in LMS systems and assure project level compliance with study specific training requirements
- Responsible for change management on all assigned projects
- Responsible for assuring projects assigned are run according to SOPs and WP as refined in the contract
- Responsible for assuring project timelines are met as per contract
- Responsible for identifying processes which need updating and documenting that to the direct line manager or divisional lead
Responsible for maintaining client relationships for all assigned work, keeping all project reporting current, and assuring executive management is aware:
- In conjunction with management, assists with developing, documenting, and updating internal processes and processes required for consistency across programs such as SOPs, working practices, and related quality assurance forms
- Provide other project support to Managers, as assigned
- Oversee delegation of support staff activities, as necessary
- Assists in the development and delivery of capability and proposal defense presentations to prospective clients
- Supports Contracts and Proposals with final project contract execution and CIS documentation by the project team. Represents senior management in negotiation of contracts as appropriate
- Participates in the performance appraisal program by providing timely and accurate feedback regarding the performance of respective team members at least annually
- Maintains current knowledge of FDA regulations, and GCP and ICH Guidelines for clinical research.
- Responsible to maintain personal currency documentation for IQVIA biotech SOPs, CAPA completion and timesheet maintenance including assurance or back-up PM staff at each and every instance of out of office
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
To apply for this job position, please visit our official website https://jobs.iqvia.com/ or
Deadline for applications: 10.08.2019.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Rudnicka 2/V
- PIB: 105933749
- Matični broj: 20495057