The world’s largest enterprises rely on Everseen’s AI-driven computer vision solutions to realize transformational outcomes at global scale. By delivering efficiencies throughout their entire value chains, we enable our customers to respond faster and with greater precision to market demands and day-to-day business requirements. For the largest retailers, this often means minimizing asset shrinkage, streamlining logistics and in-store operations as well as delivering a better customer experience.
At Everseen, we passionately believe that if you can see everything, you can fix anything. With innovation as our North Star, we are at the epicenter of a generational convergence of forces, such as AI, computer vision, edge, IoT, and 5G. We are uniquely able to maximize the combined potential to deliver solutions that unlock significant new business opportunities to drive radical value for our customers.
The Product Manager will be the on-the-ground point person, responsible for moving all products in the portfolio forward to achieve the right outcome for the customer and Everseen. Specifically, this role would have the following tasks.
- Act as the Product Representative to technical teams to organize, align and communicate the technology roadmap
- Help develop the business requirements for technology initiatives, ensure the proper translation into technical requirements and work closely with key personnel of client organizations where & when required to guide the direction of Everseen solutions for our enterprise customer eco-system.
- Set up consistent showcases to track progress and keep alignment on tech/business/customer objectives
- Clarify priorities, enable execution of key deliverables, and provide transparency into status, risks, and scope changes.
- Drive cross-functional issue resolution ensuring issues are identified, owned, and resolved. If relevant, ensure issues are escalated to leadership.
- Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce to stay informed and organized.
- Gather and document new ideas from the tech team to be able to combine and prioritize effectively
- Participate on customer calls to understand the needs, market trends and technical feasibility within their specified portfolio.
- Generate Marketing quality material for sales, and external communications
- Track and communicate barriers and slowdowns caused by additional asks
- Promptly escalate any quality or integrity issues.
- Work closely with PMO Office and Everseen account, implementation and support Teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Product Management in SaaS or IT companies
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Scrum
- Fluent English
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- BSc Degree, MSc or MBA would be a plus
Everseen d.o.o. Beograd
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen. Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much. Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI seenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance. The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric…Više o poslodavcu