Parexel is one of the world leading CRO companies. We are looking for colleagues for Statistical Programmer I position in Belgrade.
We are offering great working environment, competitive salary, work with diverse tasks and good career opportunities.
If you're interested in clinical trials, statistics, programming and you are looking for how you can do our world better - this is great chance, join us.
- The Statistical Programmer I works with supervision to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Supporting Activities Statistical Programming for Assigned Projects
- SAS code development to support data analysis.
- Deliver best value and high quality service.
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
- Use efficient programming techniques to produce low-medium complexity derived datasets (e.g. SDTM, ADaM), tables, figures, and data listings.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of at least 1 high-level programming language (e.g., SAS, Java, C, Matlab, R).
- Knowledge of Databases and DBMS is preferred (e.g., SQL).
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Effective time management in order to meet objectives.
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (programming, statistics, applied mathematics, others relevant fields).
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2020.