Provide excellent customer experience for the visitors of Apple Premium Reseller store together with his team. Responsible for maintaining, employing and motivating a class A team, planning and overseeing the quarterly sales activities.
- Maintain and develop the team, keeping the approved HC plans.
- Provide goals for your team and communicate achievement, provide regular performance feedback.
- Recognise and promote talent within the organisation.
- Yearly Performance Review with your direct reports.
- Keep tight control over inventory.
- Minimise stock ageing.
- Keep 4 WOI stock target.
High standard customer experience:
- Plan and oversee customer experience
- Revenue: YoY growth %, vs. target %
- Gross Margin: YoY growth %, vs. target %
- Conversion rate in retail (transactions / traffic) %
- UPT (average positions in an invoice)
- Acc attach rate
- Services attach rate
- Retail Manager
- Key Contacts
- Country manager
- Retail manager
- Sales consultants
- Service manager
- Logistic manager
Qualifications / Skills
- Higher or secondary education
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experience in premium retail operations
- Proven track record of reaching high sales results
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to provide effective leadership
- Business result oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Able to work against tight deadline deadlines
- Self-driven, able to work independently and deliver results
- Fluent in English
- 2-3 years of customer handling
- Fix salary+ Bonus