TIM CENTAR is specialized in providing top-quality HR services in recruitment and selection, education and development of human capital. We have been awarded for the best recruitment process for the last eight consecutive years in a survey conducted by the company Infostud. We successfully meet client needs and recruit the best candidates, taking into account long-term interests of both sides (www.timcentar.rs).
Our client is company Le Bélier Kikinda, a part of global automotive group specialized in the manufacture of moulded aluminium safety components for cars. Le Bélier, with headquarters in France, is one of the largest independent suppliers of the aluminium cast parts for the global car industry. Located on three continents, with around 3.400 employees, Le Bélier group has 12 plants located in France, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico and China, specialized in three products family: braking components, air intake and chassis-structure. Le Bélier has been successfully operating in Kikinda since 2003. (www.lebelier.com).
We want to reinforce top management team leading the most important processes in the company. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate on the top-management position of...
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
What can you expect in this job?
Leading Supply chain department in Le Belier Kikinda implies the responsibility for one of the core processes in a plant belonging to a large multi-national system, operating in highly demanding automotive industry. To be more specific, managing Supply chain department in LBK encompasses responsibility for:
- An experienced team of eight direct reports (four Logistic specialists, four Forklift drivers)
- Collecting and providing correct information in order to ensure proper supply of the raw materials
- Planning on short and middle term - participation in the production planning with Operations department
- Managing of the storage
- Ensure the delivery of products (castings) to customers: provide and supervise transport of the products, ensures coordination between related services, handle product packaging obtained by the user
- Manage Customs administration
- Responsible for compliance with production plans, implementation of action plans related to production and continuous improvement actions related to the effectiveness of transport costs
- Make daily reports to the Plant Manager on the volume of production
- Active in the deployment of the safety policy in the group and respecting quality standards and actions
- University degree
- Three years of working experience in the similar position, automotive industry will be considered as plus (Supply chain manager or experienced Customs/Supply chain/Logistics Specialist)
- Experience in working with Customs
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Experience in SAP software would be a big advantage
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
Please note that all of the requirements are mandatory (except for experience in SAP). For example, it would be impossible to successfully fill this role without relevant experience or fluency in English. Thank you for your understanding.
What can you expect from Le Bélier?
- Long-term engagement in a successful and stable international corporation
- Company car
- Competitive compensation with additional bonuses (monthly and annual)
- If you don’t live nearby, don’t worry - Le Bélier will cover relocation expenses for the first three months and provide support in finding the long term housing solution in Kikinda
- Strong professional development through cooperation with experienced managers from other plants
- Provided technical and soft-skills trainings
If you find this job interesting in the long run and consider yourself the right candidate for the job, please send your application.
All the candidates will be informed about the outcome via e-mail within one month of the date of application.
TIM Centar d.o.o.
TIM Centar je konsultantska kuća koja objedinjuje tri povezana servisa – Ljudske resurse, Edukaciju i Psihoterapiju. U svom sastavu imamo konsultante koji su specijalizovani za pojedine oblasti primenjene psihologije. Zahvaljujući tome objedinjujemo različite mogućnosti za saradnju – od kompletne podrške HR-a za kompanije, preko profesionalnih i iskustvenih edukativnih programa do snažnog psihoterapijskog centra. Kotrljamo se od 2005. godine i usput pridružujemo nove članove u svoju ekipu. Prilično…Više o poslodavcu